4.13.2010

Just Another Tuesday

Alright, I promise not to be as down as I was the last time I posted. Sometimes I just have days like that. I may be Spirit-filled and blessed but I am still human after all!

Spring break is over and it's back to school! We have a little over 9 weeks of school left and then it's sweet summer time. To be honest, I'm not ready for summer. I just started in a classroom (somewhat) of my own and I only have weeks left. To me, it's still new and exciting. Plus, I don't have a guarantee that I'll be back to a classroom next year. I think deep down I'm afraid of summer. I'm afraid of what it will bring ... searching, waiting, searching, waiting ... sitting in the unknown, being unemployed. However, I'm not there yet. I still have 9 weeks. =)

Quilting has taken over two rooms in my house. Have I mentioned that I am now a quilter? I have put the knitting needles down for awhile and taken up lengthy dates with my NEW sewing machine. I have completely finished four quilts and actually sold one for profit. I am currently making another one for sale. I love it! I think I like quilting better than knitting ... shhh ... don't tell Ann, my lovely knitting teacher. I think I am going to try and sell quilts this summer to make some money. It's time I use my creativity for something other than a time passing hobby.

Golly ... The Biggest Loser is brutal! I'm sitting here watching my Tuesday guilty pleasure and these personal trainers insane. I'm not sure if I could handle being a contestant. They sweat so much! And they get yelled at constantly. I hate yelling. Doing it and hearing it. Actually, that's a lie. Sometimes a good yell just makes me feel good. But only when I'm by myself so that no one thinks I'm yelling at them.

No comments:

Followers