4.19.2010

52 Great Books to Read

So I bought this little pocket sized box of cards when I was in high school entitled "52 Great Books to Read". Each card has a title with a summary of the book on it. And to be quite honest, I haven't read half of them. And I probably never will. I originally started this post with the goal that I would read those specific 52 books ... well I've changed my mind. Hey! I'm allowed to do that. It's my blog. =)

So here's the NEW challenge. 52 books in 52 weeks. That's a book a week. I will create my own list of 52 Books to Read .. in 2010. Since I don't know the future and how the books will turn out, it will be the best books to read of 2010/2011. I told you, it's my blog. I can do what I want.

So book number one: Knit Two by Kate Jacobs.

7 days, 318 pages to go.






Book 1, Week 1

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I like this idea! And you should also post your opinion of whether it's worth it or not to read so I can have some great summer novels picked out :) Miss you roommie!

Amanda said...

Oh I will!! Don't you worry.

I miss you too!!! When does summer come along for you? I have until June 10th. Boo!

Followers