4.22.2010

Alright, first things first. I have pictures of my crazy, ugly caterpillars but I took them using my cell phone and I'm not sure how to upload them. I know it's probably something simple but simple things tend to be tricky for me, especially when technology is involved. I would get Sam to help me but she's sleeping already. He's a sick little boy tonight. =(

I am about half way done with my first book of the challenge. It's a good one! It's the sequel to Friday Night Knitting Club, so if we decide to read this one, I would suggest reading the first book first. You really don't have to. It's not that kind of book that you miss out on a whole lot by not reading the first book but the first one is so good that I suggest reading. It's especially good if you're a knitter. Holla to all my knitting gmas out there! (Yes, I just used gansta slang in my blog ... last time, I promise). When I was reading Friday Night Knitting Club it made me really long for a group of women that I could sit with and just knit and talk and drink coffee/tea and laugh with. I still want that ... who am I kidding. The only knitters I know around here are all seasoned grey-haired women. Not like back at school.

Anyway ... this week has flown by! I can't believe it's almost Friday already! This school is just about over. So many mixed emotions. I emailed the principal of the school that I'm at right now and thanked him for the great opportunity to sub for a maternity leave and threw in a hint that I want a full-time job next year. He emailed me back this morning saying that he would definitely keep me in mind when hiring for next year. Whoopie!! He said he would know more going into May and June. Keep those prayers coming!! Well, I'm off to get ready for bed and to read some more! Hopefully pictures will be up tomorrow.


4 days, 176 pages to go

1 comment:

SamwiseTC said...

I will agree about the nasty caterpillars... they are kinda disgusting...

Followers