1.03.2010

Finally!

I have been trying to remember the username and password to my blog for like a week! And I finally figured it out. It's under my email from like 3 years ago ... *sigh* My current email address is my old blog's username and I don't know how to delete it. Welcome to my technology illiterate brain.

Anyway ... Christmas break ends tomorrow. Back to school. Back to waiting around and wondering if I'll be working. I'm not going to lie, I enjoy not working. I like having time to do things I like to do ... reading, quilting, knitting, thrift shopping, watching movies, doing laundry (yes, I like laundry), decorating my home. I never thought I'd say this but I could see myself being a stay-at-home wife. But maybe that's because I don't have a job that I enjoy. Maybe if I had my own classroom and students I'd enjoy working a little more.

Our church is doing a corporate 21 day fast starting tomorrow and the hubby and I are joining in. I have never done a fast before so I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm excited about bringing my body back to a healthy stage. I'm looking forward to seeing how God will change my life and my walk with Him as well as my marriage and my relationships with others. One thing that the hubs and I are believing for are doors to open to our careers. Right now we both just have jobs ... not careers. We want more! We are also believing for financial prosperity and direction in our finances. Now I know that when you're fasting the Bible clearly says to do so that no one knows but I don't really think this is boasting or trying to gain sympathy. I am just simply sharing what is happening in my life. Right?

By the way, I am listening to Bella's Lullaby from the movie Twilight. I love it!! Yes, I will admit that I like the Twilight series. SO SHOVE IT! I'm just kidding ... But no, really. I like the song and it kinda makes me want to cry for some reason. Perhaps I'm PMSing. :)

I know this post has been a little spastic so I'm just going to switch gears, yet again. This morning the hubby preached at church. He talked about testifying and what you need to do in order to testify about God. I was so proud of him for using an acronym. I just love acronyms. :) So here it goes:

T - Trusting in God
E - Establishing a relationship and basic principles of a Christian walk (prayer time, reading the Bible, etc.)
S - Study His Word
T - Tell others
I - Involve yourself in church in order to encourage each other
F - Forget the past and look forever forward
Y - You (Everything God has done, He has done for you because He loves you)

Alright. I think I will make some hot tea and go read for a bit. Currently reading Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict. Now that I've remembered my username, I'll try to update more often!

No comments:

Followers