11.07.2009

Making progress!

I just wanted to let you know that I am about 75% of the way done with my first quilt! I have been documenting the process with pictures and will post them soon! I am actually really excited about this quilt and satisfied with giving it to the church. One (almost) done ... many more to go. :)

So as you know, yesterday I subbed in a few pre-K classes. One of the classes I was in, I passed out the afternoon snack which was pineapples. You would be amazed at how excited these children got over leftover pineapples. Anyway. One little girl was sooo excited. She made up a little song about her 'papples' as she called them. This is how our conversation went:

"I love papples!" - Katie (as we'll call her)
"You mean pineapples" - Me
"Yep. Papples." - Katie
"They're called PINEapples, Katie" - Me
"Um, no. Ms. Coale, papples are apples with a plant on top" - Katie
"My mistake." - Me

Yep ... arguing with a four year old gets you nowhere. :)

No comments:

Followers