5.04.2010

Celebrity Jeopardy, a must-see

I have not fallen off the face of the Earth. I've just been busy ... reading! Ahh! Not really just reading. But being an actual teacher. Yippie! =)

So the lesson plans are mine for the rest of the year. I haven't had to worry about lesson plans and grades and assessment in a year! Oh how I've missed it! All the other second grade teachers are like, "Oh man, assessments. No no no!" And I'm like, "Finally!! To feel like a real teacher again!" It's sad that assessments make me feel like a real teacher. See a problem here? Bev? Barack? Want to fix this?

Anyway ... Yes, I've learned how to assess second graders and use the almighty, all-knowing palm. Hehe. I also have interim reports to go home Monday (which I haven't started yet) and I had to get all my lessons for next week done today so that I would get my copies made in time. Our wonderful copy lady will be out Thursday and Friday. Oh yes. How I've missed those moments.

**** Celebrity Jeopardy is the best! These celebrities are hilarious. They are alot less serious than the usual contestants. *****

So I finished book two, The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane. DO NOT READ IT. It's not worth it. The beginning is slow to get into the book, the middle is good, and the ending just ruins it. I was highly disappointed. Let me just get it out of the way so you're not tempted to read it, she ends up being in the family line of witches. Yeah, it's not worth it. So now I'm on to my third book. I'm headed in the non-fiction Christian direction this week. This book is titled Azusa Street: They Told Me Their Stories. Azusa Street was a place in California, I believe. It was a crazy awesome revival that happened from 1906-1910. The Holy Spirit was so openly present with physical proof and miracles everyday. I've heard so much about this revival and the book so I'm excited about getting started!


Book 3, Week 3
6 Days, 127 Pages

1 comment:

Emerly Sue said...

I wanted to go to college in Azusa, California. Fun fact.

Followers