10.26.2009

Good Morning, Monday.

So this could quite possibly be the first post of the day. First implying that there might be more than one!  (I set my blog as my homepage so that I would remember I had one! Boy, am I getting smart!)

Rainy Monday morning and I don't have to work. So many things I want to do on my day off! Read, sleep, clean the house, sit at a coffee shop. So many possibilities. Ever since I started working (again), I have really come to appreciate time off. 

P.S.  I am getting tired of hearing about H1N1. Thank you Mr. President for declaring a state of emergency and further scaring Americans. I greatly appreciate it. 

Anyway. I am really struggling with God's sovereignty and trusting in His grand scheme. I feel like Sam and I have been called to a certain ministry and we are serving, faithfully. But there is something holding us back. Something beyond out control. The only thing we can really do it pray about the situation and the people involved. And trust me, we have been. But the obstacle  hasn't been moved, not even a tiny nudge. At this point, we just don't even know what to do. We feel as though we have offended and been offended. Neither of which is good for advancing the Kingdom. *sigh* You'd think after being on IV leadership for three years, leading in the ministry would be a breeze and I'd be great at communication and collaboration.

No comments:

Followers