until the first day of school. Oh dear.
I feel like I have so much to do and I don't even know where to start. I am pretty darn nervous about everything. I can't believe in 14 days I will have 60 students of my own.
Here are the things I do know:
- I know how I want to conduct my spelling lessons
- I want to incorporate writer's workshop
- I want to teach the QAR strategyf
- I know how I want to run my classroom library
Here are the things I know I have to do:
- Arrange my classroom
- Create my welcome letter
- Prepare for Open House
- Get my lessons together for the first week of school
- Attend a million orientations
Let's get the ball a-rolling!! =)